This is an unboxing and out of the box build review of the ANA 00 Raiser Gundam (an HG 1/144 G30th Limited Edition kit). For those who do not know about ANA you can check this post for more info. This ANA 00 Raiser Gundam is the second kit that we have built among the ANA series. Like the first kit which is ANA RX-78-2, this 00 Raiser is also a very awesome kit. Joints were super tight (maybe because of the paint), chrome-like finish is top notch, nub marks are not really noticeable and decals are nicely thought of (meaning advertising of ANA did not get in the way of the kit). Giving it a 10/10 score! ^_^
– you will immediately see a computer generated image of 00 Raiser with an ANA plane at the background
top and bottom
what you will see upon opening of the box
included inside the box are some other paper sheets
of course you get the marking guide for the ANA version stickers
-one very long sheet folded into 4 pages
-same as the regular kit
behold the runners!
BUILDING THE KIT
a closer look on the nubs left by special-coated kits
– the blue part of the v-fins are just stickers
– they are pearl colored stickers
all the limbs are accounted for!
like a boss!
BINDERS / GN Drives
OO Gundam Shield
**when attached to 0 Raiser
extra open palm hands!
a close up shot of the plastic sticker
– be warned that it is bit tricky to place some of the stickers
– some are very long and needs to be placed on curved surface of armors
alongside the ANA RX-78-2 Gundam
SD RF Astray for additional size comparison