We have here a double review of 2 Metal Build figures namely the 00 Gundam Seven Sword and the add-on pack 0 Raiser. They were released back in 2011 with 00 Gundam 7 sword at March and 0 Raiser with GN-sword III on October. These two (though released separately) were the first ever Metal Build figure made. So just after a few months the price has sky rocketed to more than 200% of the original release price. Finding one nowadays is considered difficult or too expensive. Luckily, we were able to get them both for a very cheap price. Both of them cost us around 10500 php only. Truly a steal deal for an MIB (mint in box) set. Now, let us get into the review! ^_^
THE TWO BOXES
- left – 00 Gundam Seven Sword
- right – 0 Raiser + GN Sword III
00 Gundam Seven Sword – (GN-0000/7S)
closer look on the details on the back of the box
top and bottom
- the styrofoam box containing the figure
- a plastic clamshell which holds the stand and other accessories
- manual and bonus booklet
CONTENTS of the PLASTIC CLAMSHELL
you have 4 sets of extra hands which gives you 5 sets including the one used by the figure
- very sturdy
- has multiple locking mechanisms
CONTENTS of the STYROFOAM box
Presenting 00 Gundam
- feels heavy
- majority of the frame structure seems to be made of metal
- some armor pieces are painted metal
- I would say 60-70% metal
attaching 6 out of 7 swords
now placing the 7th sword
- just a side note, out of the 7 swords, 2 of them are beam sabers, the hilt is attached at the back waist area
can you see the 7 swords?
the big sword can be expanded as show below to reveal some of the details
fortunately, you can pose it like this.
somehow, those carrying big ass swords are holding it that way
or hold it this way… the hands can carry the weight of the big sword
trying it out with the stand…
close look on the stand prints
0 RAISER with GN Sword III
- lucky to still have the brown box
- plastic clam shell – holds all the accessories and 0 raiser itself
PLASTIC SHELL CONTENTS
These are 3 more swords for your 00 Gundam
GN Sword III can be attached underneath
SIDE BY SIDE
Unfortunately, I do not have photos of the two figures combined.
I do have a side by side comparison with the MB Trans Am 00 Raiser at the bottom
- technically, if you attach everything, 00 Gundam will be carrying 10 swords
side by side with Metal Build Trans Am 00 Raiser
3 thoughts on “Metal Build 00 Gundam Seven Sword and MB 0 Raiser Review”
Is it available in the philippines?..
does the 0 raiser mountable at the 7 sword??
LikeLiked by 1 person
How to order this in Philippines… I buy my metal build in TOY ARENA and it takes 4 weeks at minimum to deliver and the custom fee is really sucks.