Well, this is not Gundam related. But who doesn’t know about Tekken right? Just want to share to you an unboxing review of the Tekken Tag Tournament 2 – Asia Prestige Edition for PS3. As the name implies, this awesome set was specially made for the Asian market. This one was ordered from Datablitz and costed around 3500 pesos. The regular Pre-order is around 2000 pesos. So for an additional 1500 pesos, you will get all the special stuff inside (listed below) which is all wrapped in a nicely crafted leather-skinned box. It will not help you in playing the game, but it surely is a nice display in your cabinet if you are into collecting stuff. By the way, the box set is really heavy, in fact, we were surprised the first time we lifted it.
As seen above, pre-orders here in the Philippines (from datablitz) comes with a free T-Shirt. We chose the Kazuya design since the Jin version is too soft for our taste haha.
I have also placed the SD Astray RF for size reference.
Listed below are the items inside the box:
– Tekken Tag Tournament 2 game with tin case
– “Art of TEKKEN” artbook – hardcover with 256 pages
– Original soundtrack
– remix soundtrack
– “Making-Of TEKKEN Tag Tournament 2” DVD behind-the-scenes video
– Limited edition card
– DLC card
– Arcade special card
– TEKKEN point wall-sticker personally illustrated and signed by TEKKEN series producer, Katsuhiro Harada
Also as an additional note:
All pre-ordered copies of Tekken Tag Tournament 2 will also come with the following exclusive downloadable contents as DLC Bonus:
- 4 special extra playable characters – “Angel”, “Julia Chang”, “Ancient Ogre” and “Kunimitsu”.
- Exclusive “Snoop Dogg” battle arena, based on first-time gold collaboration with US charismatic hip-hop musical star Snoop Dogg and featuring the hit single specially created for this game – “Knocc ‘Em Down”.
- Over 150 different swimming costumes sets for each character and Lili’s special “Fluff Skirt” for all your customization options
- Interlocking code for Arcade edition – this code links your progress between the arcade and console version which will also include 3 exclusive first press fight titles and bonus fight money of 1 million G.
- Philippines ONLY – comes with a free T-Shirt (choice between Kazuya OR Jin designs)
Prestige Edition Box Set
– everything is inside the leather box
– the box set is wrapped in a plastic sleeve. Pretty similar to the plastic sleeve you have with Tin Case PS3 Games.
the box dimension in inches is 13″ x 9.5″ x 3″
back section of the item
close up on some of the details at the bottom
This is the FREE T-Shirt that comes with the PO (you get to choose the size of the shirt)
The plastic sleeve when removed
This is the nicely crafted leather-skinned box
– it seems to be made of wood
-unfortunately they did not use metal protectors on the corners of the box
TADA!! finally opened!
– first thing you will notice is the 3 discs on top, the game itself and the special card
Those 3 discs are the soundtracks, remixed tracks and the behind the scenes video
The game itself is the same as what you will get with the normal pre-order
the special card bears the label ASIA PRESTIGE EDITION
back of the card
the TIN CASE
– same right? with the normal PO?
The DLC cards as mentioned far above
the point wall sticker is hidden behind the first layer (the one that holds the card and game)
-seems to be vinyl
– can be used on cars or any smooth surface
then when you lift the point wall sticker, you will see the artbook
The heaviest item. As heavy as the leather box
random browsing of the artbook
characters and a little history about them
Japanese artists gallery
-some of them illustrations are used inside the game
Hope you enjoyed the review as much as I did.
This is a must have for Tekken Fans. Rarely do I see box sets like this coming from the game.