This is an unboxing review of an SDGO RX-78-2 Gundam figure. The only difference is that this one is a G3 rare color variation (a.k.a RX-78-3). It is technically the same as the regular RX-78-2 figure except for the colors. We got this from Toy Kingdom roughly 6 months ago back when only a few people care they exist. I was told that for each box of each type shipped, only 1 of this type can be found inside the box. Before we start the review, I just want to tell you that SDGO is basically a reincarnation of the SD Archive series Bandai had before.
– you could still see the price
view from top
view from bottom
– take note of the warning
– not intended to be sold in the USA
The contents of the box…. still has the crappy black plastic shell.. LOL
not even a manual…
– the details are nicely painted… very minimal spills or rough edges…
– back of shield has nice details too..
– has a provision that connects the shield to the MS
– this can be inserted inside the MS
– just need to fold the wings and the cockpit
A rough attempt to show the limits of the ARTICULATION….
the shield provision when attached…
– articulation is very limited but is OK
– SD figures and articulation does not go hand in hand…
against an SD RF Astray
against the HG 1/144 Gundam Age-1 Normal